Estimated Arrival: Between May 14 and May 21. *ETA to the USA Only
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The First Degree Fitness Viking 3 AR Plus Brown Rowing Machine is an indoor rower that emulates the natural catch and feels associated with on-water rowing, blending form and function to give you the best total body workout. This machine is a Viking ship-inspired horizontal rower built from hand-lacquered, ethically sourced American Ash timber. It is constructed around a central frame of pressure-formed laminate for unmatched strength and durability.
This eye catching model is a favourite for people who value a quality home gym and variable rowing workouts. The First Degree Fitness Viking 3 AR Plus Brown Rowing Machine can easily be stored upright and is a pleasure to use with FDF’s unique Variable Fluid Resistance Technology offering easy resistance adjustment mid stroke.
State of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session. Providing 15% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models, state of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
Manually adjust your Fluid Force level at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, assuring accurate and even level selection for a more consistent workout.
Combined with market leading rowing innovation including steel-blade impellers wrapped in moulded plastic for maximal water capture and patented twin tank technology, this rugged platform will always perform to perfection.
Viking 3 AR Plus Tank
Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial. No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
Viking 3 AR Plus Monitor
Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
Viking 3 AR Plus Footboard
Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Viking 3 AR Plus Handle
Durable belt drive with active recoil system – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free. Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands.
Viking 3 AR Plus Frame
Formed single-piece wood head-frame. No bolts or screws. Simplified assembly in less than 15 minutes and virtually maintenance-free.
* FDF reserves the right to modify any product design, manufacture or aesthetic without notice or consultation. Product specifications and warranties may vary from country to country.
Click here >> for Product Brochure for more info
Upright Storage: 55 x 54cm (22" x 21")
Product Size: L 2135mm (84") x W 550mm (22") x H 540mm (21")
Max User Weight: 150kg (300LB)
• Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
• Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
• Resistance: 4 levels of adjustable resistance.
• Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands. • Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
• Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
• American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
• No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
• Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
• Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
• Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last. • Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
• Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
• Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
Shipping Dimensions - Box 1
Size: 990mm x 560mm x 570mm (38.97" x 22.04" x 23.03")
Net Weight: 20.2kg (44.4lb)
Gross Weight: 24.3kg (53.5lb)
Cubic Meters: 0.3245 (11.46 cubic feet)
Shipping Dimensions - Box 2
Size: 2230mm x 172mm x 134mm (87.79" x 6.77" x 5.27")
Net Weight: 8.2kg (18.0LB)
Gross Weight: 9.2kg (20.3LB)
Cubic Meters: 0.0515 (1.82 cubic feet)
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – COMMERCIAL USE
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited warrants that the APOLLO PRO V / VIKING PRO V (model APPV / VKPV), purchased from an authorized agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Main Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the Apollo Metal Main Frame / Viking Wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 5 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
Shaft and Impeller Assembly
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
Bungee Recoil Cord
Hand Grips & Foot-straps
Polyester Rowing Belt
Seat and Seat Runners
All Pulleys, Rollers & Bearings
All Rubber Components
Monitor & Speed Sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
Footplates (pivoting & sliding)
Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or one of its appointed distributors
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither FIRST DEGREE FITNESS nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
Manufacturer's warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first