FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The ABS Company Vertical Crunch Complete Core Training Machine in a space saving design, is a linkage system that allows beginners to easily sit and perform an effective crunch motion. Advanced users can add plate loaded resistance for a progressive workout. The Vertical Crunch is designed with a free-swivel seat that allows the user to seamlessly shift to oblique training for a complete workout.
The plate loaded Vertical Crunch allows for progressive exercise and increased intensity with a training range of 20-80LB.
The innovative Design of the Vertical Crunch allows for training variety and a one of a kind fitness experience.
No adjustments, simple movements and intuitive design make the Vertical Crunch user friendly and non-intimidating.
Top of the line materials and quality construction make the Vertical Crunch a durable and low maintenance piece of equipment.
- • Add up to four 5LB or 10LB plates per post
• Training range is 20-80LB
• Extended Easy Grip Handles
• Space Saving Design
• Free-Style Motion Seat
• 60LB Olympic Weight Plate Capacity
• Dual Weight Storage Posts
• Complete Ab Workout
- Dimensions: 39″ (91 cm) L x 41″ (107 cm) W x 69″ (160 cm) H – Weight: 195LB (34 kg)
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that your Vertical Crunch is free of defect in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective Vertical Crunch that is returned to it.
Except as described in the following sentence, all parts and components of the Vertical Crunch are warrantied from the original date of purchase as below:
Frame - 3 years
Padding & Grips - 90 days
All other parts - 1 year
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the condition set forth below:
1. Normal wear and tear (including lost parts) are not covered by this warranty.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to remedy any warranty claims via parts and repair prior to replacement.
The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental of consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Warranty Repairs or Replacement:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must either call or email for instructions.
Proof of Purchase will be required for all warranty claims. Our phone number is: (866) 219-5335 x0 (outside the U.S. 1-908-879-2713 x0) www.theabscompany.com email@example.com