Estimated Arrival: Between May 13 and May 20. *ETA to the USA Only
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- ELEVATE your members' workout experience with the Total Gym ELEVATE Encompass Functional Trainer Full Workout Machine, a functional training system that provides a full body workout in one easy-to-use machine.
Users work multiple muscle groups together for a complete workout that challenges proprioception and core stabilizers by integrating multi-plane movement and unrestricted range of motion in nearly every exercise.
The Total Gym ELEVATE Encompass Functional Trainer Full Workout Machine works on an incline, relying on body weight resistance, strengthening the way the body executes daily physical activities.
The Total Gym ELEVATE Encompass Functional Trainer Full Workout Machine works with GRAVITY programming for a full class workout.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
• Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
• Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise • Increased strength and endurance
• Improved coordination and balance
• Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
• Increased metabolism
• Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
• Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
• Low impact, safe, complete back support
Training applications and biomechanics:
• Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
• Work in all three cardinal planes plus multi-plane (3-D) movement • Unrestricted range of motion
• Adjust cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth, and training objective
• Train prime stabilizers & proprioception
• Activity-specific work hardening, including sports-specific movement
• Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
• Full body support, joint-friendly, non-compressive
• Over 200 exercises & variations
• Pilates evolved training & education
• Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength
• Full spectrum of training DVDs available
Click Here >>> for 5200-B2 Product Brochure
- • Adjustable glideboard promotes optimal spinal alignment during transverse movements and allows for new additional training variations.
• Automatic rail locks allow for explosive plyometric jumping.
• Hydraulic rail lift assists level changes and easy two-step folding.
• Multiple center-pulley attachment points double arm-cable load and increase lower extremity range of motion.
• Retractable Dip Bars included as standard
• LAT bars promote line-of-pull specificity for arm-cable exercises.
• More than 250 exercises and variations from resistance training to Pilates.
• Resistance—1% to 62% of bodyweight.
- • Unfolded: 106” x 38” x 57” [L/W/H] (2.69 m x 0.96 m x 1.45 m)
• Folded: 20” x 38” x 57” [L/W/H] (0.51 m x 0.96 m x 1.45 m)
• Tubing: 1.7" x 3.2" Aluminum Extrusion (4.4cm x 8.1cm)
• Tower: reinforced steel, silver powder coating with internal level locking mechanism
• User Weight: Rated to 350 lbs. body weight. (159 kg)
• Maximum Load Capacity: 650 lbs. (295 kg) Inclusive of glideboard
• User Height Limit: 6' 5" (2.0 meters)
• Glideboard: 16" x 48" (41 cm x 122 cm). 7 position adjustable angles. Heavy duty, two-tone design, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl
• Foam Padding: 1 1/2" (4 cm) high rebound, high density foam.
• Rollers: Better Sealed precision ball bearings
• Pulleys: ABS plastic protective shield over a steel frame, Nylon roller with precision ball bearings
• Cables: 2000 lb. test (907.2 kg) nylon 12 coated steel aircraft cable
• Handles: Soft synthetic rubber Padded Handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action
• Frame & Rail Construction: Anodized Aluminum Rails with all connections reinforce by steel or forged aluminum
• Unit Weight: 180 lbs (82 Kg)
• Electrical: N/A
• Resistance Levels: 22 calibrated incline levels, with release lever to lock rails into place. 1% - 62% bodyweight
• Storage Capabilities: Hydraulic lift assists folding. Folds and stores upright. Rolls in hand-truck fashion.
• Included Equipment: 7 position Adjustable Glideboard; Dynamic [unilateral/bilateral] Pulley System; Multi-point pulley attachment to tower; soft grip LAT Bars with 7 pulley positions; Folding Foot Holder; Telescoping Squat Stand with 3 height positions and folding platform
• Rolling Range: 40" ( 1.0 meters)
Click Here >>> for 5200-B2 Owner's Manual
Click Here >>> for 5200-B2 Resistance Chart
- • Commercial Warranty
• Frame - 5 years
• Parts & Upholstery - 1 year
• Foam & Rubber - 90 days
• Shipping: Weight: 265 lbs (including pallet)
• Shipping Size: 60" x 30" x 25" (including pallet)