FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The Total Gym ELEVATE Adjustable Incline Squat Jump Exercise Machine builds explosive power and develops lower body muscle mass with two primary movements, the squat and the squat jump. Uniquely designed to facilitate plyometric jumping exercises leveraging both linear bodyweight resistance and variable band resistance, this jump exercise machine produces both concentric and eccentric loading of the muscles – allowing users to accelerate and decelerate quickly during a squat jump in a safe, controlled manner.
Able to accommodate all levels of fitness, the Total Gym ELEVATE Adjustable Incline Squat Jump Exercise Machine supports the spine during traditional squat exercises so that users can comfortably control the descending and ascending phases of a squat or jump, while providing an opportunity for advanced variations including, single-leg squats and staggered stance squats.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
• Designed for intuitive use and success in performing squats and squat jump exercises
• Increases explosive power and joint flexibility
• Increases vertical jump
• Provides both concentric and eccentric muscle contractions
• Strengthens all the muscles of the lower body
• Allows for plyometric, jumping movements which provide a cardio workout
• Ability to perform multiple squat variations
• Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
• Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
• Eccentric loading trains muscles/tendons to efficiently store and recover energy during jump exercise movements
• Eccentric contractions results in a protective adaptation in the muscles, protecting them from damage.
Training applications and biomechanics:
• Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
• Platform provides option for multiple foot positions
• Provides both concentric and eccentric loading
• Ability to adjust range of motion
• Option to train using only bodyweight
• Option to add band variable resistance for increased eccentric force
• Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength.
Click Here >>> for 5900-B1 Product Brochure
- • Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight squats
• Offers both linear bodyweight resistance and band variable resistance
• Fitness Setting: 50% - 80% of users bodywieght
• Four latex resistance bands allow for an additional 10-70 lbs resistance in 10lb increments
• Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability
• Pneumatic brake reduces airborne height which reduces landing impact to protect joints
• Mount/Dismount lock ensures users begin exercise from a safe and comfortable position
• Slide Distance Regulator provides ability to adjust range of motion
• Specially designed curved platform follows anatomic curve of hip to foot ratio ensuring proper biomechanics throughout plyometric movements
- • Glideboard Range of Motion: 38 in [97 cm]
• In Use: Size: 104" x 33" x 68" [L/W/H] (2.6m x .8m 1.7m)
• Floor Space (area): 22 Square Feet [2.0 Square Meter]
• Maximum user weight capacity of 400 lbs [180 Kg]
• Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails • Unit Weight: 230 lbs [105 Kg]
• Glideboard: Vinyl Upholstery
• Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
Click Here >>> for 5900-B1 Owner's Manual
- • Commercial Warranty:
• Frame- 5 years
• Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
• Upholstery and foam handles – 90 days
• Shipping weight: 325 lbs (including pallet)
• Shipping Size: 78" x 29" x 22" (including pallet)