Estimated Arrival: Between May 12 and May 19. *ETA to the USA Only
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The commercial-grade First Degree Fitness St John AR Fluid Rowing Machine is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability.
With its patented Fluid Technology, First Degree Fitness has incorporated the truest emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured in the private setting of your own home. With its robust and durable construction, the St John AR Fluid Rower inspires confidence and challenges even the fittest of rowers and its unique Direct Drive design ensures that all you feel, hear, and see is water churning through the high density and resilient tank.
This full commercial model is instantly adaptable to each individual and allows the user to control and adjust the 16 levels of variable fluid resistance from “Feather light” to “Olympic sprint” delivering a silky smooth resistance to the user’s effort and instantaneous response to input with no “flat sport”.
With water resistance being the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing, the St John AR Fluid Rowing Machine provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of motion of the exercise experience.
The St John AR features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output. With the updated USB connectivity and your computer, you have the ability to record your workout sessions, connect with the internet for online racing, and access the web-based logging and ranking system.
The St John AR Fluid Rowing Machine provides an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, an upgraded foot board with advanced heel support, and an innovative soft grip handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout.
The upgraded tank density and seals add to the product’s overall strength and endurance capabilities for convenient indoor use.
Let the new St John AR Fluid Rowing Machine take you to the next level of rowing!
• 16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
• Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
• Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
• The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
• The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
• Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
• Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
• Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
• Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
• Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
• Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
• Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms wrists and hands.
• Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
• Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
• Tough hardened dual anodized aluminum seat rails.
* FDF reserves the right to modify any product design, manufacture or aesthetic without notice or consultation. Product specifications and warranties may vary from country to country.
Max User Weight: 150kg (330LB)
Shipping Dimensions - Box 1
Size: 1090 x 580 x 420mm (42.91 x 22.83 x 16.53")
Net Weight: 50.0kg (110.2LB)
Gross Weight: 60.0kg (132.3LB)
Cubic Meters: 0.2656 (9.38 cubic feet)
Shipping Dimensions - Box 2
Size: 1290 x 125 x 95mm (50.78x 4.92 x 3.74")
Net Weight: 4.8kg (10.6LB)
Gross Weight: 5.1kg (11.2LB)
Cubic Meters: 0.0152(0.54 cubic feet)
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – HOME USE
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the St John Indoor Rower (model St John Indoor Rower), purchased from an authorized agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Metal Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
Aluminum Seat Rail
Stainless Steel Impeller Assembly
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
• Bungee Recoil Cord
• Hand Grips & Foot-straps
• Polyester Rowing Belt
• All Pulleys, Rollers & Bearings
• All Rubber Components
• Computer & Speed Sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
• Footplates (pivoting & sliding)
• Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
• Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
• Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
• Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
• Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
• The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or one of its appointed distributors
• FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
• Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
• The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
• FIRST DEGREE FITNESS makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither FIRST DEGREE FITNESS nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
• Manufacturer's warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first