Estimated Arrival: Between May 13 and May 20. *ETA to the USA Only
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The ABS Company Commercial Heavy-Duty Abs Bench X3 is designed with dual pivot motion to naturally perform a double-crunch exercise using a forward-crunch and reverse-crunch movement. The forward crunch and reverse crunch can be performed separately or simultaneously for an innovative abdominal workout.
The Abs Bench X3 is the only commercial-quality abdominal bench that works both the upper and lower abs at the same time. Integrated weight horns on the upper and lower parts of the machine allow users to add and vary the resistance level for the forward- and reverse-crunch movements for a more challenging workout.
The plate loaded Abs Bench X3 allows for progressive exercise and increased intensity with a training range of 17-57LB top and 13-53LB bottom.
The innovative dual pivot Design allows for increased training variety and a one of a kind fitness experience.
No adjustments, simple movements and intuitive design make the Abs Bench X3 user friendly and non-intimidating.
Top of the line materials and quality construction make the Abs Bench X3 a durable and low maintenance piece equipment.
DUAL PIVOT DESIGN
Lift only the top portion of the Abs Bench X3 to isolate the upper abdominals.
COMPLETE AB WORKOUT
Contract only the bottom portion of the Abs Bench X3 to target the hard to reach lower Abs!
- Add up to four 5LB or 10LB plates (sold separately) per post
Training range is 17-57LB top, 13-53LB bottom 40LB.
Olympic Weight Plate capacity top & bottom
Dual Weight Horns
Heavy Duty Steel Construction
Vinyl Covered Foam Padding
Independent Forward Reverse Crunch Design
- Dimensions: 82″ (208 cm) L x 36″ (91 cm) W x 41″ (104 cm) H –
Weight: 175LB (80 kg)
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that The Abs Bench X3 is free of defect in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective with The Abs Bench X3 that is returned to it.
Except as described in the following sentence, all parts and components of The Abs Bench X3 are warrantied from the original date of purchase as below:
Frame - 3 years
Padding & Grips - 90 days
All Other Parts - 1 year
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the condition set forth below:
1. Normal wear and tear (including lost parts) are not covered by this warranty.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to remedy any warranty claims via parts and repair prior to replacement.
The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental of consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Warranty Repairs or Replacement:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must either call or email for instructions.
Proof of Purchase will be required for all warranty claims.
Our phone number is: (866) 219-5335 x0 (outside the U.S. 1-908-879-2713 x0) www.theabscompany.com email@example.com