Estimated Arrival: Between May 13 and May 20. *ETA to the USA Only
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The First Degree Fitness Cambridge Challenge AR Rowing Machine makes ingenious use of the unique physical properties of water.
Just as a wave can be anything from a gentle ripple to a raging ocean surf, so the Cambridge Challenge A/R Rower instantly adapts from a light warm-up to a fierce Workout, by adjusting the resistance level. That’s because with water, the harder you exercise, the tougher it gets.
Ask any rower!
The First Degree Fitness Cambridge Challenge AR Rowing Machine has been developed in collaboration with professional rowers to deliver the feel, sight and sound of real on-water rowing.
The multiple chamber, ribbed tank internals provide natural ‘catch’ at the start of the stroke, and the most smooth and consistent resistance you will find on any rowing ergometer.
The water level is easily varied through the adjustable resistance system to change the overall resistance profile to perfectly suit every user.
Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial. No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free. Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands.
Exquisite powder-coated highly durable steel frame. Simplified assembly in less than 15 minutes and virtually maintenance-free.
* FDF reserves the right to modify any product design, manufacture or aesthetic without notice or consultation. Product specifications and warranties may vary from country to country.
Upright Storage: 53 x 51cm (21 x 20")
Product Size: L 1975mm (77.8") x W 530mm (20.9") x H 510mm (20.1")
Max User Weight: 140kg (300LB)
- Upright Storage – 53 x 51cm (21 x 20″)
Product size – L (78″) x W (21″) x H (20″)
Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle.
Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters. This is built to last.
Length: 1975mm (77.8”), Width: 530mm (20.9”), Height: 510mm (20.1”). Maximum user weight: 136kg (300lbs)
CAMBRIDGE FLUID ROWER INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – FULL COMMERCIAL USE
This product is designed and constructed for use in any Health Club / Fitness Studio application.
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the Fluid Rower (model FR-E316), purchased from an authorized agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Metal Frame – 10 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
• Bungee Recoil Cord, Belt & Pulley
• Hand Grips & Foot Straps
• Dyneema Cable
• All Pulleys, Rollers & Bearings
• All Rubber Components
• Computer & Speed Sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
• All drive Belts
• Aluminum Seat Rails
• Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
• Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
• Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
• Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
• Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
• The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or one of its appointed distributors
• FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
• Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
• The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
• FIRST DEGREE FITNESS makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty.
Neither FIRST DEGREE FITNESS nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages • Manufacturer's warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first