FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The First Degree Fitness Viking 2 AR Plus Water Rowing Machine is an indoor rower that emulates the natural catch and feels associated with on-water rowing, blending form and function to give you the best total body workout. State of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
Easily modified to suit the needs of seniors and individuals undergoing rehabilitation, Viking 2 Plus indoor rower simply integrates with our Seat Back kit for additional postural support and our Elevate Kit for heightened accessibility.
Providing 15% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models, state of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
Manually adjust your Fluid Force level at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, assuring accurate and even level selection for a more consistent workout.
The molded seat and adjustable water-based fluid resistance can accommodate users of different fitness levels in comfort even during longer workout hours.
The Viking 2 comes with a multi-functional performance monitor with USB port that tracks workout time, stroke count, total strokes accumulated on the machine, and calories burned to keep you motivated and on track to reaching your fitness goals.
Once workout is finished, this can be easily stored by simply lifting it on its end and leaning it against a wall or it can be stored away in a closet.
Viking 2 Tank
Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial. No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
Viking 2 Monitor
Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
Viking 2 Footboard
Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Viking 2 Handle
Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free. Deluxe ergonomic design allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
Viking 2 Frame
Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction. Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
* FDF reserves the right to modify any product design, manufacture or aesthetic without notice or consultation. Product specifications and warranties may vary from country to country.
Click here >> for Product Brochure for more info
Compact Footprint: 2135mm x 550mm (84.06" x 21.65”)
Upright Storage: 550mm x 540mm (21.26" x 22.05")
Max User Weight: 150kg (330LB)
• Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
• Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
• Resistance: 4 levels of adjustable resistance.
• Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands. • Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
• Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
• American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
• No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
• Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
• Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
• Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last. • Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
• Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
• Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
Click here >> for Viking 2 AR Plus Owner's Manual for more info
- Length: 2135mm (84”)
Width: 550mm (22”)
Upright Storage – 55 x 54cm (22 x 21″)
Product Weight- 72LB
Maximum user weight: 150kg (300LB)
Ships in 2 boxes, easy setup
Shipping Dimensions - Box 1
Size 870mmx572mmx570mm (34.25" x 22.51" x 22.44")
Net Weight 24.5kg (54.0LB)
Gross Weight 29.0kg (63.9LB)
Cubic Metres 0.2837 (10.02 cubic feet)
Shipping Dimensions - Box 2
Size 2230mm x 162mm x 80mm (87.79" x 6.37" x 3.15")
Net Weight 8.2kg (18.0LB)
Gross Weight 9.2kg (20.3LB)
Cubic Metres 0.0289 (1.02 cubic feet)
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the Viking 2AR (model FDF-01-VIK-2-AR P), purchased from an authorized agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Wood Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase. Specific Inclusions Seat Runners Stainless Steel Impeller Assembly
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase. Specific Inclusions Bungee Recoil Cord Hand Grips & Foot Straps Polyester Rowing Belt Seat
All pulleys, rollers & bearings All rubber components Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries) Footplates (pivoting & sliding) General Exclusions Damage to the finish of any part of the machine Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors.
First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty.
Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable. The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you.
First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty.
Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages.
Manufacturer’s warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first.