FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The ABS Company Trackless Ab Coaster CTL features the patented AbCoaster bottom-up movement without rails. The trackless CTL design features a frictionless resistance system making the motion very easy for any user, including de-conditioned and rehab patients, and makes for easy maintenance and super-quiet operation. The Abs Company makes high quality, innovative commercial abdominal and functional training exercise equipment focused on the development of core strength. Abs Company products are used in over 10,000 commercial fitness centers and in millions of homes in 40+ countries worldwide.
- • Add up to six 5LB or 10LB plates
• Training range is 20-80LB
• Heavy Duty Steel Construction
• 450LB User Weight Capacity
• Free-Style Motion Seat
• Whisper Quiet Movement
• 60LB Weight Plate Capacity
• Urethane Molded Padding
• Weight Storage Post
• Easy Move Casters
- Dimensions: 51″ (129 cm) L x 41″ (104 cm) W x 57″ (145 cm) H
Weight: 155LB (70 kg)
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that your Ab Coaster CTL is free of defect in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective AbCoaster® CTL that is returned to it.
Except as described in the following sentence, all parts and components of the AbCoaster CTL are warrantied from the original date of purchase as below:
Frame - 3 years
Padding & Grips - 90 days
All Other Parts - 1 year
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the condition set forth below:
1. Normal wear and tear (including lost parts) are not covered by this warranty.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to remedy any warranty claims via parts and repair prior to replacement. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental of consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Warranty Repairs or Replacement:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must either call or email for instructions.
Proof of Purchase will be required for all warranty claims.
Our phone number is: (866) 219-5335 x0 (outside the U.S. 1-908-879-2713 x0)
Click here >> for warranty info