FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- Sled pushing is one of the most effective exercises today and with the ABS Company Sledmill ABS1010 Sled Pushing Treadmill, you can get a total body workout that improves strength, stamina, speed and power!
Typically you need 40–50 yards of space to train. Not anymore! Now you only need 8 feet! All the benefits of sled training in a compact design. Plus the ABS Company Sledmill ABS1010 Sled Pushing Treadmill is green so all the power comes from you!
SLEDMILL - The flat low friction roller deck design allows for maximum functionality and versatility.
The SledMill replicates all sled exercises and allows users to chose from multiple training protocols.
The multiple training protocols of the SledMill allow for progressive exercise and increased intensity.
The Innovative Design of the SledMill allows for maximum training variety and one of a kind fitness experience.
USER FRIENDLY EQUIPMENT
No adjustments, simple movements and intuitive design make the SledMill user friendly and non-intimidating.
Top of the line materials and quality construction make the SledMill a durable and low maintenance piece of equipment
TRUE REPLACEMENT FOR SLED TRAINING
The ABS Company Sledmill ABS1010 Sled Pushing Treadmill replicates ALL sled exercises – including sprints. Simulate athletic movements performed on court/field — great for developing sports specific stability, speed and power.
Bi-directional movements – forward or backward - allow you to quickly change directions (forward, lateral, backward). Trains how to generate maximum ground reaction force.
- • Telescoping Front Handles
• 8 Levels of Magnetic Resistance
• Simulate pushing up to 450LB
• HIIT Mode Setting
• Multiple training protocols
• Extended Warranty
- Maximum Space Required: L 92” (233cm) x W 36” (91cm) –
Training Surface: L 53” (134cm) x W 21 (53cm)
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that your SledMill is free of defect in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective SledMill that is returned to it.
Except as described in the following sentence, all parts and components of the SledMill are warrantied from the original date of purchase as below:
Frame & Motor - 3 years
Electronic Parts (Control Board, Harness, Monitor) - 2 years
Deck Belt - 1 year
Drive Belts - 6 Months
All other parts - 1 year
Labor - 1 year
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the condition set forth below:
1. Normal wear and tear (including lost parts) are not covered by this warranty.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to remedy any warranty claims via parts and repair prior to replacement.
The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental of consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Warranty Repairs or Replacement:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must either call or email for instructions.
Proof of Purchase will be required for all warranty claims. Our phone number is: 866-219-5335 x105 (outside the U.S. 1-908-879-2713 x105) www.theabscompany.com firstname.lastname@example.org