Estimated Arrival: Between May 13 and May 20. *ETA to the USA Only
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- Much like the original RX4400, the smaller RopeFlex RX4405 Apex 2 Tread Climber Machine will shatter your definition of what a “workout” is. The one-of-a-kind engineering combines RopeFlex trusted progressive resistance technology with the ultra-effective cardiovascular benefits of an incline treadmill. It’s versatile engineering is well-suited for beginner, intermediate, and advanced users, alike.
The RopeFlex RX4405 Apex 2 Tread Climber Machine provides a unique combination of ergonomic, natural, and functional movements as well as the benefits of low-impact weight-bearing incline training and continuous resistance.
Used properly, Apex 2 is as safe as walking – but it is up to 3 times more effective than conventional resistance training and cardio combined!
The tread belt is independent of the rope pulling drum and adjusts progressively based upon weight and intensity of the user
TWO CLIMBING ANGLES
Challenge yourself at a 50° (degree) angle or go extreme with the 60° (degree) configuration
ENGINEERED TO LAST
Maintenance-free design using the highest quality materials available. Easily transportable with built-in transport wheels
HIPERVISION TRAINING APP
Exclusive interactive training system for club members, group training, and individuals
Click here >> for Owner's Manual for more info
- • Tread climbing machine
• Complete body workout - strength and cardio in one
• Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
• Durable, commercial grade frame construction
• Wheels for easy unit positioning & storage
• Compatible with HIPERVISION virtual training system
Click here >> for an Exercise Printout
- Length: 58"
Technology: Magnetic / Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance Resistance: 20LB up to 450LB
Digital Display: No
HIPERVISION Enabled: Optional
FRAME EXCLUDES COATINGS 10 Years
STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS 10 Years
PULLEYS 3 Years
BEARINGS 3 Years
LABOR 1 Years
ELECTRONICS 1 Years
ROPE UPHOLSTERY 6 Months
ACCESSORIES 6 Months