FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The Fusion Fitness Designs™ Master Press™ Strength Machine is a unique patented machine that raises the bar for functionality, durability and innovation.
The Fusion Fitness Designs™ Master Press™Strength Machine features an industry first vertically adjustable carriage containing two independent converging press arms. With this adjustable carriage and the use of an adjustable bench you can perform decline presses, flat presses, triceps presses, multi angle incline presses and shoulder presses. In addition to these exercises popular ground based movements can be performed such as shoulder presses, shrugs, deadlifts, one arm rows, split squats among other exercises. The carriage rides on a proprietary bearing system and is counter balanced for effortless adjustability.
Add the Fusion Fitness Designs™ Stinger Weight Training Bench™ for a complete setup.
BETTER THAN A SMITH MACHINE
• The Smith Machine utilizes a fixed press bar leading to unequal strength and muscular development
• The Smith Machine operates on harsh angles
• The Smith Machine can be dangerous if the user is unable to rotate the bar to the catch position
• The Smith Machine is large and cannot be placed flat against a wall
• The Smith Machine does not have independent converging press arms
• The Smith Machine does not have variable resistance
BETTER THAN PLATE LOADED EQUIPMENT
• Plate Loaded equipment utilizes a fixed lifting angle that cannot be adjusted
• Plate Loaded equipment requires multiple units to accomplish just a fraction of what the Master Press™ can do
• Plate Loaded equipment occupies a large amount of floor space
• Plate Loaded equipment and the number of units needed is costly
• Most Plate Loaded equipment does not have a range of motion adjustment The Master Press Solves These Problems:
• The Master Press™ utilizes independent press arms insuring equal symmetrical development
• The Master Press™ works on an arc which is much more gentle to the joints
• The Master Press™ allows for the user to safely exit the machine
• The Master Press™ is space efficient and can be placed against a wall
• The Master Press™ utilizes a naturally converging independent press arm system
• The Master Press™ has a variable resistance press arm matching the strength curve of the human body
• The Master Press™ allows you to pick the angle you want to train at were traditional Plate Loaded equipment locks you in at a predetermined angle.
• The Master Press™ performs more movements more effectively than an entire circuit of Plate Loaded equipment
• The Master Press™ is a single unit occupying a fraction of the floor space of traditional plate loaded equipment
• The Master Press™ is far more economical than multiple plate loaded units
• The Master Press™ features a range of motion adjustment
- • Vertically Adjustable Carriage
• Carriage Adjustable to 40 Different Positions
• Independent Converging Press Arms
• Variable Resistance
• Space Saving
• 8-Position Weight Plate Storage
• Custom Colors and Logos Available
• Heavy-Duty Construction
• Counter-Balanced Carriage
• Heavy-Duty Kevlar Reinforced Drive Belt
• Heavy-Duty Automotive Grade Pulleys
• Patent Pending Cutting Edge Designs
- Overall Product Dimensions: 66"L x 69"W x 82"H.