FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The ABS Company Conditioning Battle Rope ST® System combines Body Weight Strength Training and Battle Rope training in ONE fun, engaging and effective workout! Perform Standing Oscillations, Chest Fly, Knee Ins, Slams, Hi Rows and more.
The Conditioning Battle Rope ST® System handles are 6LB each so we were able to cut the length of the rope in HALF making them only 10 feet!
You only need 10′ from the attachment point allowing you to train effectively in half the space. This is the same great rope that is included in the Battle Rope ST® Conditioning Dual Training System but without the mounting brackets. Upgrade to the Battle Rope ST® Conditioning Dual Training System for a complete upper and lower body training system.
ATTACH TO THE TIREFLIP 180®
Add the Conditioning Battle Rope ST® System to the dual anchor point of the TireFlip 180® Core Machine for a perfect Small Group Training solution.
GET THE BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM
Upgrade to the Battle Rope ST® Conditioning Dual Training System to get all the benefits of the dual training system. Get a killer Cardio and Strength workout with this affordable system.
* Mounting brackets not included
- • 6 lb. handles
• 10′ rope
• 1.25 inch static nylon braided rope
• Strength and Cardio Workout
- Rope Dimensions 1.25 inch Diameter. 10 Foot Length
Rope Weight 14LB
Handle Dimensions 7.5 x 6 inches. 1.6 inches thick
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that your BattleRope ST® System is free of defect in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective BattleRope ST® System that is returned to it.
Except as described in the following sentence, all parts and components of the BattleRope ST® System are warrantied from the original date of purchase as below:
Wall Mounts - 3 years
Rope and all attached parts - 1 year
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the condition set forth below:
1. Normal wear and tear (including lost parts) are not covered by this warranty.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to remedy any warranty claims via parts and repair prior to replacement.
The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental of consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Warranty Repairs or Replacement:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must either call or email for instructions.
Proof of Purchase will be required for all warranty claims.
Our phone number is: (866) 219-5335 x0 (outside the U.S. 1-908-879-2713 x0) www.theabscompany.com firstname.lastname@example.org