FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US, unless additional Lift Gate option selected, or otherwise mentioned.
Returns: 30-Day Return Policy accepted, excludes final sale items.
- The First Degree Fitness Apollo Hybrid Pro V Reserve Rowing Machine is a gorgeous indoor rower that is guaranteed to turn heads and leave others green with envy.
Complete with a hand lacquered American Ash woodgrain finish for the ultimate lavish-factor, the Apollo Pro V enhances any grand environment. A standout favorite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, the Viking Pro V indoor rower boasts a tremendously robust construction that is suited to the highest of intensity environments.
An industry-first twin tank design along with Fluid Force technology provides users with a natural and catch and feel and zero dead spots, guaranteed to provide a tough workout with every use. Offering 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal models, Viking Pro V is the perfect machine for any commercial space.
Complete with advanced console abilities, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, so users spend less time programming console data and more time smashing personal bests. Track and record individual and club performance with Viking Pro V’s smart device connectivity, compatible with FDF’s social app
The Apollo Pro V will never discriminate against fitness ability – from a casual user through to elite athlete status, this model is so adaptable that anyone can benefit. For the less able, the Apollo Pro V can be paired with FDF’s Seat Back Kit for maximum lumbar support or Elevate Kit for a conveniently higher entry and exit point.
Apollo Pro V Reserve Tank
5 x Fluid Force with Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM) Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial. No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
Apollo Pro V Reserve Monitor
Bluetooth enabled multi-level computer. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
Apollo Pro V Reserve Footboard
Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Apollo Pro V Reserve Handle
Durable belt drive with active recoil system – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free. Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands.
Apollo Pro V Reserve Frame
Formed powder-coated steel & aluminum head frame with exquisite Ash body. Simplified assembly in less than 15 minutes and virtually maintenance-free.
* FDF reserves the right to modify any product design, manufacture or aesthetic without notice or consultation. Product specifications and warranties may vary from country to country.
- • Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
• Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
• Resistance: 5 levels of adjustable resistance.
• Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands. • Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
• Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
• American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
• No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
• Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
• Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
• Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
• Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
• Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
• Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 2135mm (84”)
Width: 550mm (22”)
Upright Storage – 53 x 51cm (21 x 20″)
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330LB)
Product Weight- 78LB
Ships in 2 boxes
- Main Frame- 5 Year Warranty
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals- 5 Year Warranty
Mechanical Components (of non-wearing nature) - 2 Year Warranty
All Other Components (of a wearing nature)- 1 Year Warranty
Lowest Price Guarantee